- About the Festival
- Experience Palisade
- Special Events
Sunday, August 19 • 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Town Plaza area along 3rd and Main St. • Downtown Palisade
Come experience the fun family atmosphere with fine artisan vendors, entertainment, food vendors cooking up lunch tidbits, non-profit groups, in addition to Palisade’s delcious fruits, vegetables and other food products offered by local farmers here in the heart of the Colorado's Fruit & Wine Country.
Select from choice locally grown Palisade:
• Fresh fruits and vegetables by the pound, bushel or box
• Just picked, ripe peaches, tomato varieties from heirlooms to beefsteaks, beans, leafy greens, cucumbers, melons, onions, garlic, potatoes, broccoli, a wide variety of chili peppers and fresh cut herbs, plums, raspberries, fresh cut flowers, lavender, sweet corn, eggplants, early apples and more
• Packaged products such as salsas, spice rubs and herbes de provence, preserves and jellies, sauces, pickled vegetables, dried fruits; home, body and bath products, etc.
• Conventionally or organically grown produce
• Unique, specialty produce varieties
• Want to share Palisade peaches with friends and family? Ask about shipping...
Some vendors offer grass-fed beef, free-range chickens and eggs, famous Olathe sweet corn, and small-batch, hand-crafted Colorado cheese.
The 2012 Palisade Sunday Market runs from June 17 through September 30th.
Thanks to the Town of Palisade which organizes and sponsors this fine market.