- About the Festival
- Experience Palisade
- Special Events
Save with Early Application - Deadline June 1
Application Deadline for Food Vendors: July 2
Application Deadline for All Other Vendors: July 13
Sorry, but due to the work load closer to the festival and deadlines we have to keep, we will not accept applications after these deadlines.
Being a Vendor at the Palisade Peach Festival at Riverbend Park is a great way to showcase your business, support the community, and be part of the fun. Attendance exceeds 16,000 at the park on Friday and Saturday. Peach Festival is one of the oldest agricultural-themed festivals in Colorado, and draws from western Colorado as well as the metropolitan areas on the front range.
This Festival offers one of the prettiest locations for a festival anywhere, a big park setting under a canopy of mature trees situated in the bend of the cooling Colorado River.
This is a juried festival and every effort is made to ensure a wide diversity of vendors. Please apply early to secure a desired booth space.
Click the links below to view pdf documents and applications you'll need.
Additional documents you'll need to send are:
- Mesa County Vendor Application for Temp. Events or Non-Profit w/ Non-Profit Documentation attached (food)
- Commissary Agreement (samples, food, and needs to be a local commissary)
- Certificate of Liability Insurance w/ Peachfest as Certificate Holder (food and amusement)
- License to Operate a Retail Food Establishment - full sized copy (food)
- Special Event Sales Tax License/Multiple Event Sales Tax License - full sized copy (food and goods)
- Palisade Business License - full sized copy (if you have one or we will get you a temporary)
- Description of ALL Services and a Photo of Booth Setup
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PARTIAL APPLICATIONS
Please send applications to PO BOX 729 Palisade, CO 81526 or fax (970) 464-4757.
Still have questions? Give us a call at the Palisade Chamber of Commerce: (970) 464-7458.